LA CAPITOL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
(Cashier section of the Controller's Office)
La Capitol (La Cap) Federal Credit Union (corporate home office)
Warhawk Express Accounts
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
LA CAP INFORMATION
La Capitol FCU will mirror the following services previously offered by Indian Bank:
- accept direct deposit forms from students to process ACH deposits of student refunds (Transaction Request Form)
- hold and release payroll checks once monthly for student workers and graduate assistants
- hold and release accounts payable checks on a weekly basis
- provide check cashing services up to $50 for qualified students, employees and faculty per day, provided they are also La Capitol FCU members
- handle functions within the university's application systems
(Banner) which include the Student Information Services, the Financial Records System and the Parking Fines System
- change orders for departments
In addition, the bank will continue to accept student payments in the form of cash and checks for the following: tuition and related fees, parking fees and fines, student loan payments, concert tickets, immunization fees, student ID fees, nursing student fees, pharmacy student fees, application and reservation fees for on-campus residents, and payments to Warhawk Express. NOTE: Credit Card payments for current tuition and fees will no longer be accepted at La Cap Credit Union. Please log on to your Banner account to pay online with a credit card.
The bank will accept deposits from departments to university general ledger accounts.
University Commons II, Suite 2152 [#6 on Map]
4031 Northeast Drive
The University of Louisiana at Monroe
Monroe, LA 71209
Ph: (318) 342-5130
Fx: (225) 342-5181