The mission of the International Educational Tools for Success Conference is to provide an opportunity for educators and administrators from all over the world a venue for exchanging ideas and learning from each other. The conference sessions, led by outstanding practitioners and researchers, will promote the need for and extend the idea of world-class education for all students.
- The conference will offer professional growth opportunities for participants and presenters in three thematic strands: Best Practices, Technology, and Leadership.
- The online journal will provide a venue for reviewed publications in the areas of best practices, technology and leadership in education from papers presented at the conference.
- The conference and online journal will build and strengthen PK-12 educators’ capacity for research, scholarship and professional growth.
- Best Practices – Classroom methodologies, pedagogy and practices based on research and/or experience in the classroom to provide models for school improvement and promote academic achievement
- Technology – Effective integration of technology in the PK-12 schools to improve students’ academic achievement and school performance
- Leadership – Utilizing leadership skills to build capacity, commitment and collaboration within the classroom, school and district to improve PK-12 school performance