What we can do for you
CCC gives all ULM students access to a
sophisticated computer-assisted writing environment. In CCC, you can
produce everything from simple texts to complete brochures, high-powered presentations, and web designs. With a state of the art printer,
scanners, and a variety of multi-media software, you can satisfy any
of your communications problems and assignments on the spot.
In addition, the labs are laid out in
three large rooms with conference tables providing ample space for either you
alone or a group of collaborators to spread out and work on project
materials in comfort.
- We provide the environment and tools collaborative groups of writers need to able to share and shape information and ideas.
- CCC gives you access to on-line class activities and workshop space for English Composition classes.
- With the software on CCC machines, you can produce a wider variety of text, web, and presentation documents which meet just about any need you have.
- We maintain an extensive audio-visual library of videos and recorded music and poetry which can be easily explored through our intranet.
Our goal is to teach as many students as possible
how to use these communication and research tools.
Although the CCC is used for classes most
mornings, the room is available for student use when class is not in
session. The CCC schedule changes from year to year, but typically,
the CCC is open:
- From 7:30a.m. - 8:00p.m. Monday through Thursday and
- from 7:30a.m.-1:00p.m. on Friday.
For more information about the schedule, check the CCC
schedule posted on the door to room 2-95 each semester.