Dr. Thomas Hodge is the holder of the Hood/DeFatta Professorship in Accounting.
Hodge is an Associate Professor of Accounting in the College of Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed to practice in both Arkansas and Louisiana.
In addition, he is a Certified Internal Auditor and a Certified Management Accountant.
He has presented papers at several business conferences and been published in numerous publications, among them:
- Oil and Gas Tax Quarterly
- The Tax Executive
- Journal of Professional Services Marketing
- Akron Business and Economic Review
- The CPA Journal
- Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Internal Auditing
- The Accounting Educators’ Journal
- Advances in Management Accounting
Prior to his work in academia, He worked in public accounting, the banking industry, as well as the paper and woods products industry.
About the Endowment:
The Hood/DeFatta Professorship in Accounting endowment was established to encourage and reward excellence in teaching, learning and research at ULM.