The University House, constructed in 1940, was the original University Residence, serving as the president’s home until 1995.
In 1995, the University Residence was vacated and moved to the corner of DeSiard Street and Stadium Drive (now Warhawk Way) to help provide a site for construction of the new university library.
The University Residence was renamed University House (#31 on the ULM Campus Map.) and now serves as a guest house for ULM vistors.
Events can be hosted in the University House, but these events must meet certain criteria and usually require a signed contract and/or fee.
Event management of the University House is coordinated through Lillian Brown.
Contact Lillian at 318-342-3624 or 318-342-1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.