MINUTES FOR CAC MEETING
July 12, 2007
The College Administrative Council (CAC) met in the Dean’s Conference room (Sugar 150) from
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Dr. Ryman called the meeting to order.
In Attendance: Dr. Denny Ryman, Sharon Chaney for Beverly
Jarrell, Dr. Jessica Dolecheck,
Absent: Juliet Burgess – excused
Emily Doughty – excused
Belinda Morgan - excused
1. Glenwood Foundation Update.
There will be a
meeting of Glenwood Foundation Board members and
· Departments will have 15 to 20 minutes with Foundation members to explain what services can be
provided to the community and answer questions from the Foundation.
2. Glenwood Foundation Schedule.
- Schedules were mailed to committee members.
3. Discussion Points.
- Suggestions were given to committee members that might be discussed on Monday with Foundation
- Additional comments: Be specific as to services each department can render, focus on future growth of
clinics and services in association with additional resources, tie in possible graduate programs with service
4. Merit Update.
- Discussions of across the board raises included the possibility of a 2.5% increase for all full-time faculty,
- There is a possibility of a $73,000 merit pool for faculty.
- Dr. Dolecheck will inform the Budget Committee via email of meeting times and places.
Submitted by Judith Kalinich with approval of Dr. Ryman.