If you were interested in this program, you may also be interested in...
College of Health & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, Gerocounseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, School Counseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) - Online
- ULM Community Counseling Center
- Our programs work with 27 different agencies and schools. Through these internships (600 contact hours) mental health agencies, school, ULM graduate students, and the clientele served mutually benefit through a wide array of services.
- Students who complete all necessary coursework in Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling concentrations can pursue LPC licensure.
- School Counseling offers all coursework needed to receive the Ancillary School Counselor Certification from the Department of Education.
- ULM has the only Gerocounseling program in Louisiana and surrounding region.