If you were interested in this program, you may also be interested in...
College of Education and Human Development
Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, Gerocounseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, School Counseling (M.S.)
Master of Science, Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.) - Online
- ULM Community Counseling Center
- Our programs work with 27 different agencies and schools. Through these internships (600 contact hours) mental health agencies, school, ULM graduate students, and the clientele served mutually benefit through a wide array of services.
- Students who complete all necessary coursework in Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling concentrations can pursue LPC licensure.
- School Counseling offers all coursework needed to receive the Ancillary School Counselor Certification from the Department of Education.
- ULM has the only Gerocounseling program in Louisiana and surrounding region.