The 17th annual ULM Student Research Symposium is Tuesday. Many activities are scheduled throughout the day. Students, faculty, staff and interested members of the public are invited to attend.
• 8 a.m.: All research posters will be available for viewing in the 7th Floor Library, University Conference Center.
• 9 a.m.: The School of Humanities will hold student oral presentations in the 1st Floor Library, Room 106.
• 11:30 a.m.: The School of Behavior and Social Sciences will hold oral presentations in the 6th Floor Library, Media Room.
• 2 p.m.: The School of Pharmacy will hold oral presentations in the 6th Floor Library, Media Room.
• 4 p.m.: Dr. Nick Bruno will present medals to the school winners. Refreshments will be served afterwards.
The event is under the direction of Dr. Paul D. Wiedemeir, ULM Student Research Symposium Taskforce Chairman.
ULM Student Research Symposium representatives by school include: School of Humanities, Dr. Jana Giles; School of Sciences, Dr. Ann Findley; School of Sciences, Dr. Srinivas Garlapati; School of Teacher Education, Dr. Dorothy Schween; School of Visual and Performing Arts, Dr. Derle Long; School of Accounting, Financial and Information Services, Dr. Deborah Golemon; School of Behavioral and Social Services, Dr. Jack Palmer; School of Management, Dr. Elizabeth Stammerjohan; School of Health Professions, Dr. Jennifer Whited; School of Nursing, Dr. Debra Craighead School of Pharmacy, Dr. Ron Hill; and School of Pharmacy, Dr. Paul Sylvester.