The information required in the application for tenancy will be used by the NLBCDC to understand your business venture and determine ways in which the NLBCDC may be of assistance to you. All information will remain confidential.
All prospective tenants are required to complete an application. Applications will be evaluated on the following criteria and include a personal interview.
- Soundness of business idea or concept
- The ability to pay incubator rent and fees
- Favorable credit history
- Financial resources to ensure 12 months of continued business operation
- Solid management team with at least 1 full-time employee devoted to the business
- Management team must be willing to participate in incubator programs, activities and events and accept assistance from incubator and SBDC staff
- Match between purpose of NLBCDC and business
- Appropriateness for university setting
- Not in direct competition with an existing incubator tenant
Click here to download the application.