Several eULM courses require prerequisites before you can apply for admission. These courses are:
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology (BS)
Applicants must be an ARRT Registered Technologist.
RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Applicants for this degree must meet the following criteria:
• Graduate from a state-approved and nationally accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program
• Currently hold an unencumbered unrestricted RN license to practice
• Have a minimum corrected, cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all required pre-nursing courses (excluding grades earned in developmental education courses).
• Have proof of current licensure, personal professional liability insurance, and health insurance
• Be employed as a RN and can have Employer Verification form completed by immediate supervisor.
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (BA)
To enter the program, students must be at least 25 years old and have completed 60 hours of college credit, including general education courses.
However, students with less than 60 hours will have opportunities to earn credit online or through prior learning assessment that gauges skills learned on the job.
Bachelor of Science Degree Completion in Dental Hygiene (BS)
Applicants for this program must have successful completion of the Dental Hygiene National Board Exam and licensure in at least one state along with graduation from an accredited dental hygiene program with a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average.
Bachelor of Science in Health Studies - COTA to BSHS Bridge Program
Applicants must be a licensed OTA and have minimum, one-year experience or 1,000 hours as a practicing COTA.