Spirit Group Tryouts, in general, occur during April of each year. Information about specific spirit group tryout times and applications will be posted on this page.
General membership requirements to participate in Spirit Groups (excluding Maroon Platoon and Spirit Days) include:
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted at ULM to be eligible to try out
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in 12 credit hours each semester
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Must be willing to establish and maintain high academic and social standards
- Must have health insurance
Applications are now being accepted through Monday, April 2, 2012 for the ULM Scouts.
Click here to apply for ULM Scouts today!
Applications are now being accepted through Saturday, April 21, 2012 for the Hawk Line.
Click here for more info about how to tryout for the Hawk Line!
Cheer Squad tryouts will be held Friday and Saturday, April 20 - 21, 2012.
Click here to more info about how to tryout for ULM Cheer Squad!
For more information contact
Amanda May, Student Center (SC) 248,
318-342-5294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.