ULM ID Cards
All "NEW" Students will be issued a permanent Identification Card at no charge.
All "NEW" Faculty and Staff will be issued a permanent Identification Card at no charge.
All lost, stolen, damaged, SSN or name change will be charged a fifteen ($15) dollar replacement fee payable at La Capitol Federal Credit Union. Please bring the receipt with you to the Warhawk ID Card Services Office as proof of payment.
ID cards shall be surrendered upon request to ULM Police or other university personnel.
ID cards are non-transferable. This means card-bearers must never loan their ID card to anyone else. The ID card will be confiscated from the individual trying to use someone else’s card and returned to the Warhawk ID Card Services Office as a stolen card.
ALUMNI will be given an Identification Card for the use at the Intramural Complex when they have presented the proper paper work showing they are a member of the Intramural Complex. The paper work is provided by the complex and is filed in the Warhawk ID Card Services Office. The Alumnus must turn in their old permanent photo card to receive the NEW Identification Card at no charge. If the Alumnus does not turn in the old photo card they must pay a ten ($10) dollar replacement fee payable at the La Capitol Federal Credit Union, and the receipt is turned into the Warhawk ID Card Services Office for record keeping and proof of payment.
If an Alumni's spouse or dependent joins the Intramural Complex and wants to receive an Identification Card, they must present the proper paper work from the complex and pay a ten ($10) dollar fee payable at the La Capitol Federal Credit Union, and the receipt is kept in the Warhawk ID Card Services Office.
If a spouse of a student joins the Intramural Complex, they must present the proper paper work obtained from the Complex, and they must pay a ten ($10) dollar fee to receive an Identification Card. They must pay the fee at the La Capitol Federal Credit Union and bring the receipt back to the Warhawk ID Card Services Office for record keeping and proof of payment.
The Warhawk I.D. Card Office has the responsibility of confirming the identity of applicants prior to the issuance of Warhawk I.D. cards. All Warhawk I.D. card applicants must present in isolation or in combination proof of identity deemed satisfactory to Warhawk I.D. Card Services Office staff.
Three categories of documents may be presented to establish proof of identity. Every I.D. card applicant must present:
• one piece of primary identification; or
• one piece of secondary identification plus two pieces of support identification; or
• two pieces of secondary identification
Primary Identification is sufficient by itself and requires no supporting instruments. These instruments must contain the applicant’s complete name and date of birth:
1. current state issued driver license (DL) or state issued identification certificate (ID) with photograph;
2. unexpired passport with photograph;
3. unexpired U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service document with verified date and identifiable photograph;
4. unexpired U.S. Military ID card for active duty, reserve or retired personnel with identifiable photograph.
Secondary Identification is considered recorded governmental documents:
1. original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by the appropriate State Bureau of Vital Statistics or equivalent agency;
2. original or certified copy of United States Department of State Certification of Birth (issued to United States citizens born abroad);
3. State of Louisiana concealed handgun license with photograph;
4. original or certified copy of court order with name and date of birth;
5. for applicants born before 1961, the following items are acceptable secondary category instruments:
a. original or certified copy of Form DD-214
b. original or certified copy of other state or federal governmental record that states name and date of birth (such as United States records or Social Security records).
Supporting Identification consists of other records or documents that aid evaluators in establishing the identity of the applicant. The following list is not all-inclusive. Supervisory personnel may determine that an unlisted document meets the Warhawk I.D. Card Service’s needs when establishing identity:
1. school records;
2. vehicle title;
3. military records;
4. unexpired military dependant identification card;
5. original or certified copy of marriage license or divorce decree;
6. voter registration card;
7. Social Security card;
8. pilot’s license;
9. concealed handgun license from a state other than Louisiana;
10. Louisiana driver license temporary receipt;
11. expired driver license or identification certificate issued by another state, territory, District of Columbia, or Canadian province within two years of the expiration date.
12. a foreign passport (with or without a United States Visa); and
13. a consular document issued by a state or national government.
Exemption: A signed letter from the Director/Assistant Director for the Office of Admissions or the Registrar’s Office vouching for an individual who will be attending ULM but may be unable to meet the above criteria.
Return to Main Warhawk ID Card Page