ULM logo
Student Success Center
Office of Veteran Affairs

Course/Status Change

Veterans are allowed to drop courses at ULM. However, this action may result in an overpayment in the VA system, and you may incur charges from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. You are responsible for the charges unless you have documented mitigating circumstances or this is your first time to drop a ULM course. You may receive a letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs informing you of this transaction and the course of action.

You must notify the VA Certifying Official in ULM's Office of Veterans Affairs, located in the Student Success Center, of any changes in your enrollment status such as dropping a course(s), withdrawing/resigning from the university, or changing your major program of study. Such changes may affect the receipt of or amount of your VA benefits.