- Ph.D. (Wildlife Science, August 2005)
- Department of Natural Resources Management (formerly Range, Wildlife, and Fisheries Management)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas.
- Master of Science, (Botany, awarded distinction, 2000)
- Specialization: Cytology and Genetics
- North Bengal University, Darjeeling, India.
- Bachelor of Science, (Honors in Botany, 1996)
- Minor: Zoology and Chemistry
- Siliguri College, Darjeeling, India.
Dr. Bhattacharjee will travel to India as an invited speaker on the use of UAV's in conservation
Plant Ecology Lab member, Melissa Bloch wins best poster award at Louisiana Association of Professional Biologists Annual Meeting in Baton Rouge
Tanner Hart, graduate student presents his research at Louisiana Association of Professional Biologists in Baton Rouge
Dr. Bhattacharjee was awarded a travel Grant to attend the AMERIFLUX PI meeting in Golden, Colorado
ULM Biology undergrad Nicholas ("Nick") Carlson joins the Plant Ecology Lab