Accessing Your Course(s) Logging into an online course for the first time may seem overwhelming, but once you learn how, it becomes quite easy. The most important thing is to remember the following Web address:
my.ulm.edu is where you go to login for ALL your online tools, such as Moodle, Banner and Email. Using the myULM portal allows you to have a Single Sign-On (SSO), so you don't have to continually login to different ULM systems.
Step 1 - Username
Your user name is the same as your Warhawk user name. If you do not know your Warhawk user name, go to my.ulm.edu.
On the myULM login page, click the "Help" tab. On the bottom left of the "Help" page use the form to get your account name.
Step 2 - Password
Your password is the same as your Banner password. For first-time users, it is your birth-month and year (mmyyyy)
Step 3 – Login to myULM
1. Log into myULM at my.ulm.edu
2. Once logged in, click the second tab entitled "Campus Systems."
3. Moodle, FlightPath, Email and any other student systems will be available at this tab.
4. Click on "Moodle" to find your classes.
If you are having trouble logging in, consider the following:
Please be aware that the ULM HelpDesk is not staffed 24/7, so you may experience some delay to an e-mail inquiry or you may have to leave a voice message. However, the ULM HelpDesk will respond as soon as possible.
• You must be officially registered at ULM and be on the official class roster before you can access your online class.
• Call the ULM Help Desk at 318-342-3333.
• Still having trouble? Email the ULM HelpDesk at email@example.com.