The Student Government Association at the University of Louisiana at Monroe recently announced the 2009-2010 class presidents, senators and officers, following elections held April 1-2.
The sophomore class president is Trevor Hall of Sanger, Texas. Daniel Vanderberg of Monroe is the junior class president, and Keith Whiddon of Hornbeck will take on the senior class president mantle.
The 2009-2010 SGA officers are:
- President – Hannah Livingston (Jonesboro)
- Vice-President – Joshua Smith (Natchitoches)
- Secretary – Brook Sebren (Rayville)
- Treasurer – Charles Ganley (West Monroe)
Senators for each College are as follows:
• Arts and Sciences: Eboni Parker (Marthaville), Maggie Warren (Heflin), Marina Dasilva (West Monroe), Jaleesa Harris (Bossier City), LJ Ware (Shreveport), Brittany Jordan, Lauren Anderson, Hailey Boyter (Keithville), Brittany Miles (Shreveport), Casey Keene (Shreveport), and Mallory Wiggins (Ringgold)
• Business Administration: Zach Duchesne (West Monroe), Lindsey Eickman (Garland, Texas), Jelisha Martin (Shreveport), Lauren McCurry (West Monroe), and Chad Reetz (North Richland Hills, Texas)
• Education and Human Development: Rachel Hornsby (Bossier City), Calvin Stafford (Alexandria), Paris Williams (Arlington, Texas), Megan Nettles (Monroe), T.J. Scarborough (Rayville), and Roshounda Bradley (Shreveport)
• Health Sciences: Rayna Anderson (Ville Platte), Mary Barber (St. Francisville), Beau Burton (Minden), Kristin Price (West Monroe), Andrew Hardee (Coushatta), and Emily Fuller (Monroe)
• Pharmacy: Chinedu Akunne (Houston, Texas), Brooke Dugas (Franklinton), and Kyle Gray (Monroe)