The University of Louisiana at Monroe Student Government Association announced recent runoff winners of the 2010 Mardi Gras Court.
The 2010 court is as follows:
Mardi Gras Queen: Rayna Anderson of Eunice.
Mardi Gras King: Chinedu Akunne of Anambra, Nigeria.
Mardi Gras Belles and Beaus:
- Elshaddai White of Monroe and Erica Nguyen of New Iberia, College of Arts & Sciences
- Heath Hines of Crossett, Ark., and Brooke Dugas of Franklinton, College of Pharmacy
- T.J. Scarborough of Rayville and Rachel Hornsby of Bossier City, College of Education and Human Development
- Dawson Beene of Haynesville and Mary Barber of St. Francisville, College of Health Sciences
- Thomas Reeves of Monroe and Abigail DeSoto of Pleasant Hill, College of Business Administration