ULM Mascot Committee Chairperson George Luffey is pleased to announce additional mascot committee members.
Initially, ULM President James Cofer formed the ULM Mascot Committee by appointing leaders of specific constituencies within the university, including students and student-athletes, alumni, faculty and staff.
Also represented are the ULM Foundation, "L" Club, Indian Athletic Foundation, Alumni Association and coaches.
The new committee members embody an even broader representation of the ULM, Monroe and West Monroe communities. The new members include:
- Eveta Gambrah, student-athlete
- James Wright, student-athlete
- Dave Norris, City of West Monroe mayor
- MaryAnn Newton, West Monroe Chamber of Commerce president
- Rod Washington, City of Monroe administrator
- Sue Edmunds, Monroe Chamber of Commerce president
- Dr. Wayne Brumfield, ULM vice president for Student Affairs
- Chris Wilson, ULM golf coach
For additional information concerning the ULM Mascot Committee, please visit www.ulm.edu/mascot.
For this story and other ULM news on-line visit ULM's News Web Site. While there, you can check out ULM's News Archive, or visit ULM's on-line calendar for all of ULM's upcoming events.