On Saturday, Feb. 25 from 9 a.m.- 12 noon, the ULM financial aid office will conduct workshop sessions at the Airway Science Building for any high school students or parent of a high school student interested in obtaining financial aid assistance for a college education.
"Money Matters!" will help anyone interested in the various aspects of financial aid, including the application process, TOPS scholarships, student loans, and financial possibilities open to parents.
- Learn how the Federal aid process works, and what to expect.
- Complete a national online scholarship search for free money.
- Apply online for federal aid (FAFSA), with the financial aid staff there to help.
- Talk to representatives of the student loan programs, TOPS, and the ULM financial aid office and discuss the plans that are best for your family.
- Have a personal conversation with ULM staff to answer any questions.
Participants are advised to bring their federal pin number, which is available to both students and their parents at www.pin.ed.gov. Parents will also need to bring 2005 tax data and bank records.
If you plan to attend, please e-mail the student's name, the number in your group and any special accommodation request to email@example.com.