students have been named to the 2006 edition of Who's Who Among Students in
and Colleges. These seniors are recognized for being national outstanding campus leaders.
Campus nominating committees and editors of the annual directory have included the names of these students based on their academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities and potential for continued success.
Students were selected from more than 2,300 institutions of higher learning in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and several foreign countries. Outstanding students have been honored in the annual directory since it was first published in 1934.
Students selected from the College of Arts and Sciences, their majors and hometowns are:
• Laurie Ann Arnold, biology/Spanish, Whitehouse, Ohio
• Roger Seth Baker, chemistry, West Monroe
• Mark Alan Banks, biology, West Monroe
• Aaron Michael Botnick, atmospheric sciences, Luling
• Maria Tuong Vi Bui, biology, Biloxi, Miss.
• Ashlee Nicole Graham, biology, Columbia
• Brittany Lynne Jarrette, mathematics, Monroe
• Danielle Leilani Lahr, biology, Tulsa, Okla.
• Jansen Marie Leach, biology, West Monroe
• Nicole Ruth Nichols, biology, Corinth, Texas
• Jillian Kay Rodrigue, atmospheric sciences, Berwick
• Anna Clark Stephenson, English, Baskin
• Eugene Dale Thibodeaux, biology/Spanish, Church Point
• Sarah Kathleen Thomas, biology, Monroe
• Kimberly Rose Vaughn, atmospheric sciences, Mandeville
• Jenna Leigh Warlick, biology, West Monroe.
Students selected from the College of Business Administration, their majors and hometowns are:
• Krystal Anne Bradshaw, accounting, Monroe
• Heather Renee Brandle, accounting, Monroe
• Stephanie Rose Brouillette, accounting/computer information systems, Cottonport
• Jessica Michelle Crain, marketing, Monroe
• William Adam Hanks, marketing, Monroe
• L.B. Jeter, accounting, Shreveport
• Phillip Randall Rugg II, accounting, Monroe.
Students selected from the College of Education and Human Development, their majors and hometowns are:
• Leslie Le Shaun Benford, kinesiology, Greenville, Miss.
• Hope Voncille Evans, elementary education, West Monroe
• Jessica Page Johnston, elementary education, Monroe
• Trevor Kyle Kitchens, kinesiology, Epps
• Justin Mark Lensch, health and physical education, Phoenix, Ariz.
• Emily Suann Morris, kinesiology, Rayville
• Robin Suzanne Nichols, elementary education, Winnsboro
• Kristopher Case Sanders, kinesiology, West Monroe
• Tammie Temple, elementary education, Rayville.
Students selected from the College of Health Sciences, their majors and hometowns are:
• Catherine R. Cooper, clinical laboratory science, Shreveport
• Jennifer Christine Crosbie, nursing, Plaquemine
• Courtnei Aliceia Gabriel, clinical laboratory science, Shreveport
• Suzanne Michelle Green, nursing, West Monroe
• Amy Denise Hale, nursing, Pioneer
• Lillie Frances Harrell, communicative disorders, Ponchatoula
• Betsy Ann Hillidge, nursing, Minden
• Farren Victoria Norwood, dental hygiene, St. Joseph
• Roslyn Lynn Preston, dental hygiene, Grand Cane
• Jessica Lorraine Sheldon, clinical laboratory science, Opelousas
• Jordan W. Taylor, nursing, Monroe.
Students selected from the College of Pharmacy, their majors and hometowns are:
• Jessica Helmer Brady, pharmacy, Ville Platte
• Breanna B. Fontenot, pharmacy, Lake Charles
• Matthew James Sewell, pharmacy/chemistry, Sterlington
• Kayla Beth Smith, pharmacy, Oberlin
• Eric Regan Stoute, pharmacy, Arnaudville
• Tommy Joe Woodard Jr., pharmacy, Bossier City.