Seven faculty members from three colleges at the University of Louisiana at Monroe were selected to teach from March 15-19 at the Pôle Universitaire Léonardo de Vinci in Paris as part of that school's International Week program. These faculty members will teach a weeklong class based on their proposal.
The program will also give ULM faculty members the opportunity to collaborate with PULV faculty on teaching, research and study abroad programs for Louisiana students.
The following ULM faculty members were selected to participate based on their proposals:
• Laurie A. Babin: "Advertising in the U.S. and Worldwide"
• Thomas J. DeNardin: "The 4R Model for Global Success"
• Deborah L. Golemon: "Planning for Survival: Developing a Business Risk Management Plan"
• Aleecia R. Hibbets: "Using Accounting Information in Managerial Decisions in Tough Times: Tools and Techniques for Understanding Costs and Improving Profits"
• Arturo Rodriguez: "Financing Small Businesses in the United States/Using the US. Export-Import Bank to Diversify a Small Business' Customer Base"
• John Rodriguez: "Digital Video: Using Social Networks as News Outlets"
• Thillainatarajan Sivakumaran: "Use of Technology and Multimedia to Help Facilitate Learning"