May 7, 2009|
From: Laura Harris, Director of Media Relations
ULM Biology announces graduates' entry into professional schools
The University of Louisiana at Monroe Biology Department is proud to announce the inclusion of several of its graduating students into related professional schools.
Included on the list are:
• Graduate School - Ph.D.: Robbie Burger of Anderson, S.C. - University of New Mexico; Melissa Heard of West Monroe - University of Arkansas Medical School; Andrew Norwood of Little Rock - University of Arkansas Medical School; and Robynn Thomas of Monroe - University of Wyoming.
• Graduate School - M.S.: Kevin Jobe of Tallulah - Texas Christian University.
• Medical School: Brandon Banks of West Monroe - LSU Medical School in Shreveport; Seth Hale of Grand Prairie, Texas - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine; Jason McCourt of Monroe - LSU Medical School in Shreveport; and Mofiyinfolu Sokoya of Monroe - University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
• Optometry: Justin Ford of Monroe - University of Houston School of Optometry; and Meghan McNease of Monroe - University of Houston School of Optometry.
• Dental Hygiene: Nu Pham - LSU Dental Hygiene.