The breadth of ULM's reach is illustrated in the recent issue of Delta Business, a popular business publication.
The June 2010 issue features Ouachita Parish's top young professionals under 40-years-old, revealing ULM's importance concerning the education and professional development of its citizens.
As state representative and ULM alum Frank Hoffmann wrote in a May 26 editorial to The News-Star, "ULM, more than any other business or entity in our area, influences all of northeastern Louisiana, economically, intellectually, culturally and just about every other measure of quality of life."
• Darren Burgess, 1999 BA Journalism, director, West Monroe Convention Center
• Jott Delcambre, 1999 BS Construction Management, president, Jott Delcambre Enterprises
• Jason Garsee, owner/chief executive, Solar Energy Supply
• Jeremy Harrell, market president, Marion State Bank
• Cassie Livingston, 2001 BFA Graphic Design, publisher, DeltaStyle magazine
• Damon Marsala, 1998 Bachelor's of General Studies, president, Marsala Beverage
• Anna K. Robertson, 2005 Bachelor's of Business Administration, area director, Advantage Staffing
• French Smith, 1995 BA Psychology, executive sales professional, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
• Laura Woodard, director of media relations, ULM