October 24, 2011
From: Laura J. Woodard, Director of Media Relations
Breast Healthcare Panel/Q&A Session
at ULM Oct. 26
A “Breast Healthcare Options for You” Panel Discussion and
Q & A Session will occur at ULM's School of Nursing Building Wednesday, Oct. 26 from noon – 1 p.m., in the St. Francis Medical Center Auditorium.
The event is sponsored by St. Francis Medical Center, the Kitty DeGree Breast Health Center, Kitty DeGree Breast Health Imaging, and the ULM School of Nursing and by a donation from the ULM's Women's basketball team.
Panel members include:
- Dr. John Davis, director of radiology at St. Francis Medical Center
- Dr. Robert L. Ebeling Jr., radiation oncologist at NELA Cancer Institute
- Dr. Stephenie Long, medical director of the Kitty DeGree Breast Health Center
- Dr. Lovick Thomas, radiologist
- Dr. Mary Nordberg of Feist-Weiller Cancer Center (genetics)
- Janelle Brower, a registered nurse and breast cancer patient navigator
- Pam Bratton, the Kitty DeGree Breast Health Center director
- Kristie Skipper, the Kitty DeGree Breast Health Center coordinator
- Jake Metzger, executive director of Komen Northeast Central Affiliate.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, contact 318-966-4580.