ULM logo

Office of Financial Aid




Includes Federal Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), and Louisiana Go Grants.

Link to more information about grants.





Includes Direct (subsidized & unsubsidized), Health Professions, Direct Parent Plus, and Graduate Plus Loans. Link for more information about Loans.



Attention Loan Borrowers: Overaward Information




Alternative Loans

Alternative, or private educational loans, are designed to assist students and their families who are either not eligible for federal loans, or who need additional education financing. Link for more information about alternative loans.




Federal Work-Study

For more information about Federal Work Study, you can contact The ULM Career Center at 318-342-5338 or careercenter@ulm.edu


Link to more information about Types of Aid