IETS 2010: Call for Proposals
Submission Deadline: April 5, 2010
Electronic submission only
For the 3rd Annual Conference in Monroe, LA, April 29th-30th, 2010, IETS is seeking proposals that examine the theme, Empowering students through new and innovative ideas to be successful in the classroom. Acceptable proposals will address the guiding principles embodied in the following three 2010 Annual Conference strands:
- Best Practices – Classroom methodologies, pedagogy and practices based on research and/or experience in the classroom to provide models for school improvement and promote academic achievement
- Technology – Effective integration of technology in the PK-12 schools to improve students’ academic achievement and school performance
- Leadership – Utilizing leadership skills to build capacity, commitment and collaboration within the classroom, school and district to improve PK-12 school performance
Format of Presentation
- Paper Session: One presentation in a 60-minute session.
- Workshops: 60-minute hands on session.
- Panel Discussion: Provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in an open and conversational setting with conference attendees in a 60-minute session.
- Poster Session: One hour sessions for a large number of presenters in an open setting. Poster sessions allow attendees to browse the posters, to speak with the presenters on a one-to-one basis. The following supplies will be provided: Easel, Tri-fold display board (48 x 36 inches), Markers, Push-pins, Tape, Round table, chair.
Format of Presentation Delivery
- Face-to-Face Presentation: Presentation will take place in Monroe, LA in front of a live audience.
- Webinar Presentation: Presentation will take place live via the internet to a live audience; will be an interactive session.
- Online Presentation: A recorded video, PowerPoint with audio or podcast (including slides).
Click here to submit a proposal
For questions and further information please contact Dr. Sivakumaran at 318-342-1242 or email@example.com